Is this project is yet alive?

Apr 1, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Hey guys..!!

Actually i had been thinking to implement such concept since a long time. I also have implemented the same thing, for MySQL and MsSQL support.

Though, in order to support all the databases, i have been thinking to borrow code from here, as it will save my time. So, may i know, is this project is yet alive? Because i have seen that there is not any updates to this project since Dec 2012.

Thanks in advance
Coordinator
Apr 2, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Still alive, but help yourself to what you need.
That is what open source is about.
Apr 8, 2013 at 5:09 AM
Hey thanks for your reply. Actually, i have created the same tool. Though using my tool, i allow to create a Stub (classes for any given databases), which allows user to refer any table or columns just using an OOPS approach.

e.g.

Database.Tables.Table_NAme.Columns.Column_Name

This allows user an ease to deal with database. Additionally, if i incorporate that feature with yours then it would be an awesome gift to the tech guys. So, i am planning to move for it.

Though, thanks for your reply. If you are happy to get my changes, then i would send you it once i am done with that.

Thank you very much.
Coordinator
Apr 19, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I see where you are going with this
DBQuery.Select(Northwind.Orders.OrderID, Northwind.Orders.OrderDate)
                 .From(Northwind.Orders)
                 .Where(Northwind.Orders.OrderStatus, Compare.Equals, OrderStatus.Complete)
And you do not have to manually crank the Northwind database schema references.

If you were to create a dependancy to this library and your tables and columns (etc) inherited from DBClause then this would work nicely.
Or would happily start including the code base in the library itself.

Thank you